Friday 11 May 2007

My new chariot

Oh, I'm having such fun at my Grandparents house!

Firstly, my Grandpapa bought me a new chariot. It's a Maclaren (http://www.kiddicare.com/invt/macqstsptpccharcharsilgry?N=373), although I don't know what that means. My Momma and Daddy went completely nuts. They started doing wheelies (with me in it!), talking about manoeuvring, lightweightednes, suspension...yawn. As long as I'm dry and don't have to walk, then I'm OK. I get to face forward though and see the world. It's pretty fascinating, but why does it have to rain all the time?

So, I decided to reward my Grandpapa by screaming at him all day yesterday. Well, I was a bit tired, but he kept singing to me. I was so fascinated by his ability to hold a tune, yet forget all the words to every single song, I couldn't go to sleep. Also, when I scream, I can get some really nice cuddles from my Grammy!

Today, I decided to give them all a rest. I have discovered where my feet are today. I had a rough idea that they were below my head, but today I have located their exact position and am able to demonstrate this by grabbing them. It does make me roll about a bit though and that makes me dizzy and a bit nauseous.

Oh well, I have to get my stomach trained for when my parents take me on Thunder Mountain, Disneyland. Apparently, I'm not tall enough, that's why we haven't gone, yet.

Have a great weekend, folks,

Love

Benjamin
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where O where has Benjamin gone? O where O where can he be?????