Wednesday 4 April 2007

Crikey! I've been a bit busy.

Hi you good people. I'm sorry for my lack of correspondance. I've been having too much fun with my Auntie Sue. Momma says that I'm going to be one spoilt baby soon as I've smack bang in the middle of everyone's attention for nearly a week. Ha! I've got them all right where I want them.

Auntie Sue and I are having such a laugh! She's on MY wave length. She keeps telling the Parents that I need more snacks! Oh goody! She makes them feel like they're starving me so this week, I've been WELL FED!! So much so that I seem to be heading towards the 16 lb mark.

Anyway, we've been getting out, enjoying the English spring time. I've been showing Auntie Sue all my favourite haunts, such as Borough Market, the George pub at London Bridge, Greenwich....etc etc. I even took her to Soho, the seedy part of London. We were going to go into some of these seedy clubs tucked away down allyways, but my Momma said I couldn't. Spoilsport! Every time we go out, she has to spend the next day resting. I have no idea why. from the way she moans, it's almost as if she's carrying an extra 16 pounds when she's out and about. She should stop eating animal crackers then.

It was my Momma's birthday on monday. I think she was about 462 or there abouts. She got nearly as many presents as I did. I gave her the best present though. I dribbled and spit up on her new shirt. But I did give her a cuddle afterwards.

Anyway, I have to pretend I'm in bed asleep. Auntie Sue and Daddy have gone on a Jack the Ripper walk and they're going to be home soon. I'm going to jump out at them and scare them.

Love

Benjamin

xx

No comments: