Thursday 29 March 2007

Can't... contain....excitement

oOOOooooOOoooooooOO she's coming she's coming she's coming.......! My Auntie Sue is coming!!

FINALLY, someone decent to talk to. Boy o boy. I mean, I love my Momma and Daddy so much but they don't spoil me often enough. Take today for example, I'm so excited as I'm going to see my Aunt Sue who is at this moment in this very country, and what does Momma do? Take me shopping.

I HATE SHOPPING!

So I let her know.


And I let the rest of the shop know too!

Now I have to nap. NAP? At a time like this? This is like telling a child to go to bed at 6pm on Christmas eve. Parents, they just don't understand.

I've been doing some more drawing today. My Momma is so thrilled by it all (believe me it really doesn't take much). She bought me some special pens. I told her that is says "not suitable for under 36 months" on the packet, but she said, "Benjamin, if you can read warning signs on boxes then you can use pens (under triple adult supervision, without lids, non toxic ink and in your oldest clothes)". I'm quite the little picasso!

Ok, gotta go and nap. Sigh.

More later.

Love

Benjamin
x

1 comment:

Kimmyksu said...

Hello Ben! Can't wait to hear about your visit with Auntie Sue...since SHE hasn't e-mailed us to let us know, only sent a impersonal forward...so we assume she made it there ok?

Hope you are having a wonderful visit!
~Kim in KS :-)