Monday 30 April 2007

I'm forever blowing bubbles...

Long time no posts. My Momma has grumbled at me telling me that I'm being a lazy baby. Tsk. I'm a busy baby.

But I haven't forgotton you lot.

Last weekend, my Momma's friend came to stay and brought with her 2 small persons. I don't think they were quite adults yet, as even though they were shorter than the average Adult and they didn't have the "bossy-boots" aspect to their personalities. Isaac was a good laugh. He taught me all his tricks on how to outwit the Adults when I get older. Aggi was also nice. She fed me some milk (and snuck in a piece of chocolate when the Adults weren't looking! I want a sister now!)


After they came, Momma said she needed to rest and rest she did...for DAYS and DAYS. I mean, what is she going to be like when I start to walk? Doesn't she realise that I'm going to be "into" everything. If she was tired after a few days out with a couple of well behaved kids then she is going to be in trouble.

Anyway, the weather's been nice. I've taken a new philosophy in life. When I don't have anything to say, I just blow bubbles. It's quite a novel way of getting yourself out of tricky situations. E.g.

Momma: "Benjamin, why is there mud on my guitar"
Benjamin: "Aburrrrrrrrrrrrrb"

or

Daddy: "Benjamin, why don't you eat all your spinach up before you have ice cream"
Benjamin: "Grrrrbuuuuuuurrr"


You should all try it, you know. E.g.

Bank Manager: "Do you realise you have gone over your overdraft this month?"
You: "buuuraaaaaab"

Annoying sales people that call you at 9 in the evening to offer the latest and greatest mobile phone package: "Do you know I can save you £15.32 in one month?"
You: "garrrrrrrrrrab"

Anyway, Momma's been so impressed with my bubble blowing, that she bought some and blew them at me. I love looking at them and especially like it when they land in my head. Not too sure when they land in my eye though. I guess, at least my eye gets washed.

Lately, I've felt the sudden urge to put everything in my mouth. My Momma says I'm "teething", but I haven't a clue what she's on about. I haven't got teeth and I don't choose to have them, thank-you-very-much! My parents have bought new things that I'm "allowed" to put in my mouth. Quite frankly they're rubbish. I much prefer to put a stuffed animal/Daddies shirt/books in my mouth. In fact Momma tried to put a pacifier/dummy/soother (depending on where you come from) in my mouth. I got so mad I took it out with my hand and put it in her mouth! See if she likes it! Huh!

Anyway, I think it's time for my Momma's bedtime, so that means that I have to go to bed too.

Will write more soon I promise.

Love

Benjamin
Garrrrrab
x

3 comments:

Ben's Auntie said...

I MISS YOU LITTLE GUY! Makes me misty hearing what all I've been missing. Give your parents hell for me. X Auntie Sue

Benjamin Myzer said...

Hey Auntie Sue, I miss you too. It's not half as fun without you, and believe it or not, I LIKE raspberries blown on my belly now! I'm ready for you to come back and visit me! Love you, B x

ashwill said...

OK, so I tried the bubble blowing thing with my boss....didn't work out so well. They're questioning my sanity now.....I tried to explain to them that the world's smartest baby told me to do it, but that didn't go over so well. C'est la vie! Howdy from the Lone Star State!xxooxxAsh