Wednesday 28 March 2007

I'm a little star...

Well I am. Today I found out that stars, you know the things that go twinkle twinkle in the night sky are actually gigantic balls of gas. Well... so am I! I tell you, I can really wake myself up with my own, er.... release processes. Trouble is, I wouldn't really care, but Auntie Sue is coming tomorrow and I'm a little embarassed as I want to share my room with her. Has anyone got any tips? My Momma said maybe I should eat more slowly, but, I have to gulp it down whilst it's free. Apparently there'll come a time in my life when I'll have to pay for my own food. I know, shocking isn't it. So I think I better get as much in me as possible, and quickly too.

Am very excited though as I'm going to be cuddled and looked after by my Auntie Sue. My parents are ...well....they're ok but it's nice to have a change.

Gotta get some beauty rest now so I look sharp for my Auntie.

Love

Benjamin

xx

PS The parents STILL haven't got my bed ready. I'm going to be sleeping in THEIR bed soon if they're not careful.

No comments: