Saturday 24 March 2007

MySpace has eviled me!

Ok, as some of you may be aware, MySpace has done my good self some wrong doing. As a very small baby, I'm terribly hurt and distraught by this evil act again baby humanity. Well I was until I got a bit distracted by my the extra ordinary toy that my grandpapa brought back from Busch Gardens in Florida, and it didn't feel as bad. But anyway, the silly MySpace people deleted my profile as I was UNDERAGE. In other words, the MySpace cretins have either:

1. realised that I'm a super smart 3 month old baby who can type, write blogs and upload photos, and are trying to protect me from men in white coats sent from secret government official to perform experiments on my multi-intelligences, (unlikely).

2. not been able to put 2 and 2 together to realise that it is unlikely that babies can type, write blogs and upload photos, and have deleted my profile because they are stupid, (likely).

Anyway, I'm back, bigger and better than before and this time...it's from the beginning.....

Love Benjamin
xx

No comments: