Monday 26 March 2007

Spring has sprung

Well, I'm back and ready for this season change. Momma, Daddy and I sorted out my summer wardrobe and boy am I one fashionable baby. Momma did a lot of "tsking" though as the "doesn't fit anymore" pile seems to have grown considerably.

It's been an exciting weekend. On Saturday I went to see Grandpapa and Grammy. I haven't seen Grandpapa since I was really really tiny (interuption from Momma: Benjamin, you have never been really really tiny). Ok since I was a little bit small but not really small. He's a funny man. He really made me giggle. And he also made me burp. He's been teaching me songs in Chinese about Opium smoking. It may seem like inappropriate material for an infant but Momma says it's helpful to know about these kind of things as it builds up my character.

I'm on a new diet too. I'm getting extra special milk now made from secret magical formulas. This is because my Momma is finding it quite hard to make enough milk (interuption from Momma: no Benjamin, it's because you eat a lot) Oh. But anyway, it tastes nice and it's fun to gulp down. I've noticed that I'm a little more gassy though. But that's ok. I'm sure Momma and Daddy don't mind. I have noticed that we keep having to buy air freshner though.

Daddy and I spent most of the day together today. Momma went down to the town to do some shopping. I hate shopping. It's so boring. When we go together, I make my feelings known loud and clear. I think that's why Momma didn't take me today. She brought me back a special yellow blanket with satin ends. I love pulling it up to my face. I think I'll let her go shopping again soon so she can bring me back more presents. She brought Daddy some presents too. Some corriander and chillies. Uh oh, I think this means they're making extra hot salsa. Well, it'd save them a fortune in diapers if they just stop making it! Sigh!

Anyway, did I tell you my Auntie Sue is coming? I'm saving my special smiles up for her, so she'd better get here soon. Daddy says she's going to be sleeping in MY room. I hope she doesn't snore. No wait, I'm the one who snores. I hope she brings ear plugs. Still, we can have secret pyjama parties when the parents go to bed and eat white chocolate buttons and jelly tots. Hee hee.

OK, I have to go. Apparently, the clocks went forward yesterday. That means, dinner time is different, bed time is different..etc etc... But since I'm a baby, I can't yet tell the time, so therefore I can still wake up when I want too! HA!

Love you all

Benjamin
x

No comments: